Eddy Marban Law
Our lawyers assist business, corporate and private clients to resolve a broad range of commercial disputes in a timely and cost effective manner.
Sexual harassment is a form of sex discrimination. The legal definitions is “unwelcome sexual verbal, visual, or physical conduct of a sexual nature that is severe or pervasive and affects working conditions or creates a hostile work environment.” Sexual harassment covers same sex harassment. It includes:
- Unwanted offensive touching
- Unwanted offensive romantic attention
- Offensive sexual speech
- Offensive sexual conduct, gestures
- Unwanted exposure to pornography
- Unwanted offensive sexual texts, emails, Facebook, or Twitter communications
- Conditioning job benefits on sex
- Being forced to have sex to keep, or get your job
Our employment lawyers can help you determine what your rights are with respect to your facts. If you believe you were subject to sexual harassment or have any other question regarding your employment, please contact us today or call (305) 448-9292.